Students who indicate a need for personal counseling regarding emotional difficulties, anxiety, family relationships, financial matters, alcohol or drug problems, and similar matters should be referred to Counseling and Psychological Services. Professionally trained counselors are available at no cost to the student. Further information may be found on the Counseling and Psychological Services website.

Faculty and staff are provided counseling services by private providers in the community through the University Human Resources IU Employee Assistance Program (EAP).

Indiana University Southeast

4201 Grant Line Rd.
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 941-2333

View the website in Español