B-6. Accounts Payable
Invoices for all campuses must be sent to email@example.com. Before emailing the invoice, it is important to ensure that the purchase order number is clearly stated on the face of the invoice and that it meets the invoice requirements.
Paper invoices may also be mailed via U.S. Mail to:Indiana University
IU AP Billing
PO Box 4527
Scranton, PA 18505
- Purchase order number clearly stated, preferably typed, on the invoice. Purchase order numbers start with “PO,” which should be included.
- Sufficient itemization, matching the IU Purchase Order, stating what goods and/or services were provided.
- Billing amount/amount due.
- Invoice attachment document size must be less than 10MB/10,000KB. Files exceeding this size are undeliverable and will be returned.
- Supplier name which matches the name on the PO.
- Supplier invoice number and invoice date indicated on the invoice.
- Billing name, Indiana University, and name of campus (e.g., Indiana University – Southeast).
- The requestor, or IU contact, department name, and “ship to” address for the order.
- “Remit to” address clearly indicated.
For additional information, please see the IU Accounts Payable guidance on submitting an invoice.
For questions, please contact IU Accounts Payable via Support Form.