Only the Treasurer of Indiana University (or his/her delegates) has the authority to sign legal documents between the University and external entities (third parties). These include contracts, agreements, external MOUs and MOAs, and purchase orders. See policy FIN-TRE-100. For questions regarding where documents in need of signature should be directed, email Accounting Services at or contact your fiscal officer.

Indiana University Southeast

4201 Grant Line Rd.
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 941-2333

View the website in Español