The IU Southeast Bookstore, operated by Follett, Inc., is located in University Center South, across from the University Grounds coffee shop and the Student Involvement Center. The bookstore is a source for textbooks, class materials, and supplies, and provides products and services necessary to fulfill the needs of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the public. The goal of the bookstore is to provide exceptional customer service performed in a convenient, well-stocked, and organized bookstore.
Hours of operation, store information, book buyback, textbook ordering, return and refund policies, and additional information can be found on the IU Southeast Bookstore website.
All UPS shipments from the campus are handled by the bookstore. Departments or employees wishing to use this service should bring their package to the bookstore along with their department’s procurement card, as payment is required at the time of service, including a nominal fee. It is the originating department’s responsibility to have the package prepared properly for UPS shipment. The bookstore can provide a box and/or packing material, if needed, but cannot be responsible for the actual packing of the box. Please contact the IU Southeast Bookstore at (812) 949-3400 for additional information or questions regarding this service.
Other Bookstore Services
In addition to rental, digital, new and used textbooks, school supplies, study aids, IU and IU Southeast wearing apparel and gift ware, the IU Southeast Bookstore offers and sells:
- Special order texts and study aids
- Special order departmental gift and promotional items
- U.S. postage stamps (limit 10 stamps)
- Art paper and a limited selection of art supplies
- Follett gift cards which may used in the bookstore
- Used computers to the campus community and general public for the University Information Technology Services (UITS) department as they become available
- Transfer items found on the websites of other IU campuses to save customers on shipping fees
- Demonstrations of the technology products by appointment
- Web-based preorder service for textbooks and general merchandise
- Textbook buyback on a year-round basis for the convenience of students
To speak with a bookstore employee regarding bookstore services or for questions, students, faculty, and staff can call (812) 949-3400 or visit the IU Southeast Bookstore website.