A number of departments other than the Office of the Bursar are responsible for the collection of departmental income. Examples include the University Dining & Conference Services, the Ogle Center, the parking auxiliary, and the Children’s Center. Any department receiving income must comply with University policy FIN-TRE-VI-120 and must contact Accounting Services for approval of the activity prior to taking any actions.

See university policy FIN-TRE-121 for information regarding university procedures for Revenue Producing Activities (RPAs).

In all cases, the department responsible for the maintenance of the income records is the department responsible for the preparation of the income billings. Income billings may be either within or outside of the university financial structure. Different processes are necessary as explained below.

Indiana University Southeast

4201 Grant Line Rd.
New Albany, IN 47150
(812) 941-2333

View the website in Español