C-29. Recognition of Distinguished Faculty and Staff
Each year, the university honors distinguished employees with the following awards:
- Distinguished Teaching Award (Full-time Faculty and Part-time Faculty)
- Distinguished Research and Creativity Award (Senior and Junior Faculty)
- Professional Staff Distinguished Service Award (includes Librarians)
- Clerical and Technical Staff Distinguished Service Award
- Service and Maintenance Staff Distinguished Service Award
All members of the faculty, staff, alumni, and student body are invited to submit letters of nomination and support for distinguished employees. The Office of the Chancellor seeks the help of faculty and staff on an annual basis in identifying and rewarding distinguished service to IU Southeast. The awards are an important way by which the university can recognize and encourage outstanding performers by its members. Nomination forms and awards criteria are available on the Office of the Chancellor website. Distinguished Service Awards are presented at the Annual Faculty/Staff meeting at the beginning of the fall semester.