If you miss the open registration deadline, you can still use One.IU to register during the first week of classes. This is known as the late registration period.
Registering during the late registration period
Registering after the late registration deadline
To register after the first week of classes, you will be required to get departmental authorization for each class for which you want to register.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check with Student Central on the process to get your class added.
- Check for any registration holds in One.IU.
- Review and update your addresses.
- Follow your school or department’s advising procedure.
- Check the final exam schedule to make sure you won’t have any conflicts.
- Continue to monitor your IU email for any updates once you submit your request.