IU Southeast offers Employer Deferment to students, if any of your fees are to be reimbursed by a sponsoring agency or company, and reimbursement to student will not be made until after grades are posted at the end of the semester.
Submit Employer Deferment Information Each Semester
To request a deferment for the semester, the following items need to be submitted online by the fee payment due date.
- Submit employer documentation:
- A copy of your employer's tuition reimbursement policy
- Proof of employment (example: copy of ID badge, recent check stub, etc.)
- Payment of the balance of your bill not covered by your employer
- Agree to terms of the Fee Reimbursing Employer Deferment
- Submit a completed online Fee Reimbursing Employer Deferment Agreement Form
All forms, documentation, and agreements should be uploaded/completed through the online form.
To avoid late fees and keep your account in good standing, the deferment form should be submitted by the due date listed on the student's bill.
Within 2 business days of completed online deferment form, the Office of the Bursar will defer your tuition and fees until the end of the semester after grades are due.