Since 1984, the family owned and operated team at Competitive Pallet Service has been providing quality pallet products to Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and surrounding areas.
About Competitive Pallet Service
Our business mission is to provide our customers with quality wood pallets that meet their unique specifications on timely basis. As part of our dedication to customer satisfaction, our product line includes new and custom-built 48"x40" 4-way pallets, used 48"x40" #1 and #2 4-way pallets, with ISPM-15 certified heat treatment options.
Eligibility and details
- Competitive Pallet Service offers tuition reimbursement through a partnership with the University of Indiana Southeast (IUS)
- Employees may go to school full-time or part-time and offers full tuition reimbursement
- To qualify for this tuition reimbursement, an employee must maintain a grade point average of “C” or better
- Employees must be employed prior to the start of the semester and work full-time (minimum of 35 hours per week) through the end of the semester to qualify for tuition reimbursement
- Resignation/termination during the semester will result in immediate nullification of any tuition assistance from Competitive Pallet Service