Enhance enrolled student experiences
IU Southeast will enhance the enrolled student experience to increase retention and build school affinity.
- Enhance pride of place on campus by increasing student engagement in Campus Life.
- Improve the quality of student life and services to support student completion.
- Continue to evaluate and identify programs to improve student wellness.
- Expand intramural opportunities to enhance the co-curricular experience.
- Enhance and increase the promotion of student organizations and leadership opportunities.
- Create a comprehensive co-curricular programming model that includes social, educational, recreational, health and wellness opportunities.
- Seek partnerships across campus to create and promote co-curricular opportunities.
- Develop a system to survey students to better understand their interests and needs related to student services.
- Collaborate with alumni affairs to develop a comprehensive plan to build school affinity with current students.