Structure of data-informed decision-making
IU Southeast will structure assessment, data collection and dissemination to increase efficiency and decision-making.
- Expand co-curricular reporting system.
- Create reporting calendar for co-curricular units to submit assessment reports.
- Form a co-curricular assessment committee for the purposes of reviewing assessment plans and providing assistance to units in need.
- Reduce the number of academic programs in annual assessment review.
- Develop an assessment advancement schedule for all programs in annual review or biennial review.
- Identify programs to receive assistance from assessment ambassadors or other personnel for the purpose of transitioning to biennial review.
- Build a Faculty Learning Community to fast-track programs to improve their assessment review cycle.
- Develop a guide to available resources and support for latest assessment, campus survey reports, retention, enrollment, budget and other campus data.
- Conduct additional workshops on using Canvas Outcomes tool for courses and program assessment.
- Promote the use of Qualtrics for program and co-curricular assessment.
- Develop Tableau views to assess relevant strategic plan metrics, school-level and program-level needs.
- Identify, obtain and disseminate reports and surveys conducted by external constituents.
- Create organizational contact charts regarding major data sources.
- Create data trees indicating information sharing pathways for reports and surveys.