Grow educational offerings
IU Southeast will grow its educational offerings in response to ongoing market demands.
- Increase student work-ready skill sets to advance their career opportunities.
- Analyze and continually stay informed on specific market demands for majors.
- Continually evaluate the feasibility of creating new undergraduate and graduate programs based on market demand and availability of resources needed to support new programs.
- Create a campus digital badging program to increase the recognition of obtained certifications.
- Explore new opportunities for collaborative degrees, interdisciplinary courses and concentration offerings while being attentive to faculty resources and revenue impact.
- Explore feasibility of establishing more allied health degrees to meet market and community needs.