Group Study Room Policies
As of March 1st, you can now reserve study rooms online!
Please see our update policies below:
- Please book a room anytime you use it. If a room is open, you can reserve it online, use the QR codes on the doors and tables in the room, or call the Service Desk at (812) 941-2485.
- Group Study Rooms may be reserved in increments of up to 2 hours.
- You can reserve a room up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations may be cancelled if an individual or group has not arrived within 15 minutes of their reservation start time to allow others an opportunity to use the space.
- Please keep the door closed when the room is occupied.
- The bottom (first) floor is a Quiet Zone Area.
To reserve a room, use the Study Rooms Reservation Form, stop by the Service Desk, or call us at (812) 941-2485.