Requests and Reports

Non-Emergency Maintenance

All non-emergency requests for maintenance in the residence halls should be submitted using the form below. 

Residence Life & Housing Work Order

Emergency Maintenance

In case of an emergency, such as a breakdown of an essential service (plumbing, lighting, heating, lock, etc.) or a problem that threatens health and safety, it is important to report the problem quickly.

During office hours, please call the Residence Life and Housing Office at (812) 941-2115.

When the office is closed, please call the following numbers:

Resident Assistant On-Call

  • North Side: (502) 271-8562
  • South Side: (502) 287-3250

IU Southeast Police Department

  • (812) 941-2400