Graduate Certificate in Digital Media
Are you a college graduate seeking an advanced certificate you can tailor to your own personal or professional needs?
Our graduate certificate in digital media delivers a unique mix of substance and flexibility to help you attain your goals. Valuable on its own or as a stepping stone to a master’s degree, this certificate can help you advance at a time when synergies among varied skillsets are in high demand.
All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted.
6 credit hours
- IDIS-D 512 - Social Media Strategies
- IDIS-D 513 - Human Computer Interaction
Choose one course below
3 credit hours
- IDIS-D 513 - Legal and Social Informatics of Security
- IDIS-D 513 - Introduction to Network Science
- IDIS-D 513 - Applications of Data Mining
- IDIS-D 513 - Interaction Design Practice
Choose two courses below
6 credit hours
- IDIS-D 511 - Crisis Management
- IDIS-D 511 - Public Relations
- IDIS-D 512 - Writing for Publication
- IDIS-D 512 - Online Journalism
- IDIS-D 512 - Principles of Public Relations
- IDIS-D 512 - Photojournalism Reporting
- IDIS-D 512 - Public Relations Writing
- IDIS-D 512 - Photojournalism Editing
- IDIS-D 512 - Multimedia Reporting
- IDIS-D 512 - Video-journalism
Advising for the graduate certificate program takes place both during the admissions process, when the director schedules an initial conversation with the applicant upon receipt of the complete application, and continuously over the course of the program.
For more information, contact: