Graduate Certificate in Political Science
Are you a high school or community college instructor seeking advanced training in political science that you can tailor to your professional needs?
Our online graduate certificate in political science provides instructors with graduate courses that focus on knowledge and skills needed to teach dual-credit classes in Indiana high schools and university-level classes in community colleges.
All courses are 3 credit hours and require a minimum grade of a B unless otherwise noted.
18 credit hours
- POLS-P 570 - Introduction to the Study of Politics I
- POLS-Y 580 - Research Methods in Political Science
- POLS-Y 675 - Political Philosophy
- POLS-Y 567 - Public Opinion: Approaches and Issues
- POLS-Y 661 - American Politics
- POLS-Y 657 - Comparative Politics