The application fee and GMAT exam will be waived for incoming students through December 31, 2024.
All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted.
- BUSE-E 551* - Managerial Forecasting
- BUSE-E 552 - Negotiation
- BUSE-E 553* - Consumer Behavior
- BUSE-E 554 - Human Resource Management
- BUSE-E 557 - Investment Management
- BUSE-E 562 - Special Topics in Business
- BUSE-E 567 - Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- BUSE-E 568 - International Financial Management
- BUSE-E 577 - Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSE-E 578* - Business & Economic Analysis of Geographic Information Systems
- BUSE-E 588 - Project Management
- BUSE-E 589* - Intermediate Accounting I
- BUSE-E 590 - Independent Study
- BUSE-E 594 - Business Analysis & Valuation
- BUSE-E 596* - Intermediate Accounting II
- BUSE-E 597 - Fraud Issues in Business
- BUSE-G 533* - Auditing
- BUSE-H 546* - Advanced Corporate Taxation
*Some cross-listed graduate elective courses are available for graduate students who have not previously taken the undergraduate equivalent. Please check with the Program Director for specifics. Any undergraduate prerequisite requirements must be met.