The application fee and GMAT exam will be waived for incoming students through December 31, 2024.
All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted.
- BUSE-A 505 - Strategic Cost Management
- BUSE-A 506 - Managerial Economics
- BUSE-A 507 - Modeling & Simulation
- BUSE-A 508 - Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- BUSE-B 516 - Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
- BUSE-B 517 - Operations & Supply Chain Management
- BUSE-C 521 - Marketing Management
- BUSE-C 522 - Financial Management
- BUSE-D 530 - Business Policy & Strategy
In addition to coursework in Phases I, II, and III students must complete 3 credits hours of electives.
Students can earn an M.B.A. with 30 credit hours, but have the option of pursuing a concentration for 6-9 additional credit hours. See degree information to learn more.