Dr. David Eplion is the Dean of the School of Business. David previously served as coordinator of Management, Marketing and Supply Chain and Information Management, serving most recently as the school’s AACSB coordinator. David has provided leadership in the School of Business by also serving as a co-coordinator of the Management Development Program and coordinator of the CEO Roundtable speaker series.
David began his career at IU Southeast in 2001 and has taught at both undergraduate and graduate levels while pursuing research in labor-management partnerships and in classroom pedagogy. He earned his undergraduate degree from IU Bloomington in Marketing, his M.B.A. from IU Southeast, and his Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, from the University of Pittsburgh.
He has chaired and sat on numerous high-level search committees, and has given generously of his time as a faculty sponsor of student marketing and human resource management clubs, and as mentor to dozens of student interns. He is a past recipient of the Trustees Teaching Award, and an inductee into the Indiana University Faculty Colloquium on Excellence in Teaching.
David is a native of Jeffersonville, Ind., where he attended Jeffersonville High School and is really just an all around great guy.
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Doctorate PhD, Major in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Minor in Marketing
- Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, Indiana, United States
- Master of Business Administration
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, United States
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Marketing
Human Resource Management
Labor - Management Partnerships