Ranida B. Harris Ph.D.
Hillside Hall 48
Phone: (812) 941-2324
Ranida B. Harris is a Professor of Management Information Systems at Indiana University Southeast. She received her Ph.D. in Management Information Systems from Florida State University. Her research interests include the effects of computer technologies on communication, performance, and decision making. Her publications appear in Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Journal of Social Psychology, Journal of Managerial Issues, Journal of Behavioral and Applied Management, Journal of Organizational and End User Computing, Journal of Information Systems Education, Information Systems Education Journal, and other journals. Dr. Harris’s teaching interests include business computer applications, business data analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, systems analysis and design, and database management systems
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Doctor or Philosophy in Business Administration, Major in Management Information Systems, Minor in Accounting
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, USA
- Masters of Accounting Science, Major in Accounting Information Systems
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelors of Accounting, Major in Accounting Information Systems
- Business computer applications
- Business data analytics
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Systems analysis and design
- Database management
Effects of computer technologies on communication, work performance, and decision making.