Rebecca Carlton, Teaching Professor of Communication Studies, teaches public speaking, interpersonal communication, group and team communication, interviewing, business and professional communication, advanced public speaking, and college success skills/first-year seminar. She earned a Master of Arts in Communication from Ball State University, a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from IU Southeast, and a post-graduate certificate in Instructional Systems Technology from Indiana University.
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN, United States
- Master of Arts, Major in Communication
- Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, IN, United States
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Communication
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, United States
- Post-Graduate Certificate, Major in Instructional Design
Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Group and Team Communication, Interviewing, Advanced Public Speaking, Business and Professional Communication, College Success Skills/First-Year Seminar