Indiana Retried Teachers Association Foundation Scholarship
- The student applicant is an Indiana resident and sponsored by a member of the Indiana Retired Teachers Association.
- The applicant must have been accepted into the Education Program of an Indiana college or university to be eligible to apply.
- An applicant may apply with sophomore class standing in order to receive the scholarship as a junior, or an applicant may apply with junior class standing in order to receive the scholarship as a senior. Class standing shall be determined according to the records of the Indiana college or university. The scholarship award will be issued to a qualified applicant who is enrolled full-time in the education program of an Indiana based college or university.
- Once a student has been selected as a scholarship recipient and enrolls for the following fall term, he or she shall receive the full value of the scholarship.
- All financial awards shall be paid directly to the Financial Aid Administrative Office of the individual Indiana college or university in which the respective scholarship award recipient is enrolled.
- If it is in the best financial interest of the scholarship recipient, the recipient may request that the scholarship be held in escrow for one year. With the approval of the Scholarship Committee, such action may be taken.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a program leading to a first baccalaureate degree.
- A scholarship shall be awarded to an applicant one time only and is nonrenewable.
VariesCurrent Students Apply Now